Wednesday 3 June 2009

THE BRIDE

This morning I was woken up early and the Lord gave me these words about his Bride


MY BRIDE


I never came for a perfect Bride

I chose her because I love her, with an overpowering love at whatever the cost, even to die and lay my life down for her.

I CHOSE HER……..I CHOSE HER

I LOVE HER

I CHERISH HER

Yes sometimes she doesn’t love me back
Yes sometimes she hurts me

BUT I LOVE HER

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER

I bought her at great cost; I gave up everything for her

I lost everything for her, but because I lost I also gained everything

Don’t look at the individual people, but look at the whole body together, that she is my Bride

I never came for a perfect Bride; I knew I would never find one, but my love is so great for her; just like a man besotted by his new love, he only sees her with eyes of love

As you know I AM LOVE

Stop trying to tell me who to love or how to love

I have chosen the one I love and I will never change my mind. I will wait for her until we are brought together as one body

If I can love her, so can you

Don’t look at her with human eyes, but with the eyes of love

Yes she is tired and she is not the bride you would think I should choose
But you see; my love for her is perfect

I CHOSE HER BECAUSE I KNOW SHE LOVES ME


Blessings in the name of Yeshua


Dictated down on paper by Christine Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment